J.S. Paluch Company, Inc., headquartered in Franklin Park, Illinois. WLP publishes a variety of fine worship resources, including:
- Word & Song, a comprehensive annual hymnal-and-missal-in-one
- Voices As One, a two-volume hymnal resource of contemporary music for worship and prayer experiences, with supplemental music in the More Voices As One series.
- One in Faith, a hardbound hymnal
- ¡Celebremos!/Let Us Celebrate!, a side-by-side bilingual (English and Spanish) quarterly missal and companion three-year bilingual hymnal
- The We Celebrate program, a periodical-style missal with optional Spanish-language insert published three times per year, plus a complete stand-alone three-year hymnal
- Misal Parroquial, a comprehensive Spanish-language hymnal and missal in one annual volume
- Seasonal Missalette, our flagship program, a complete word and music resource for the parish, available with the optional Spanish-language insert Misalito Parroquial
Omer Westendorf founded World Library Publications in 1950 in Cincinnati, Ohio, as World Library of Sacred Music. In 1955, World Library of Sacred Music published The People’s Hymnal, which was widely used throughout the United States and became a standard hymnal in many Catholic parishes. During this period, Omer authored “God’s Blessing Sends Us Forth,” “Where Charity and Love Prevail,” and other notable classic hymns. The J.S. Paluch Company acquired World Library Publications (WLP) in 1971 as a source of liturgical music for worship resources. Today, WLP produces octavos/choral music, music collections and songbooks, recordings, books, resources for the RCIA, and artwork. WLP also provides clinicians for workshops and choral reading sessions.
You will find a wide variety of artists, authors, and composers published and distributed by WLP. Click here for a current list.
We offer many parish workshop and music reading session formats, or we can customize one to fit your needs. Contact our Customer Relations Manager, Raquel Hernandez, at 1 800 621-5197, ext. 2774, or e-mail email@example.com for more information or assistance.
Jerry Galipeau, our Vice President and Chief Publishing Officer, and the entire WLP staff pledge our commitment to joyfully serving and inspiring the singing, praying, and initiating Church. Our mission is to provide outstanding pastoral resources to strengthen and support the quality of worship and prayer in Catholic parishes and homes worldwide. We invite you to browse through our website to see the many publications and services we offer. Use our Advanced Search to find a song for a service or for suggestions for music for a season or particular ritual.
We love to hear from our customers. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 1-800-566-6150, fax 1-888-957-3291, or write to World Library Publications, 3708 River Road, Suite 400, Franklin Park, IL 60131-2158, with your feedback, suggestions, and questions.
World Library Publications and the J.S. Paluch Company hires talented personnel to contribute to our publishing and customer care efforts. We invite you to visit our Careers page to submit your résumé for openings in these departments: Editorial, Customer Service, Marketing, Graphic Arts, Inventory, and Warehouse and Fulfillment.
WLP also seeks excellent liturgical music and other content for publication. Please refer to our submission guidelines.